Refund & Return
Duromine Supplies Return & Refund Policy
If something isn’t right, Duromine Supplies is happy to process a return. We believe in secure eCommerce and will provide a 30-day money back guarantee for the products and services that are bought online. All refund applications will be carefully considered and given at the discretion of Company Management. Please read through our policy below then follow the instructions.
Faulty or Incorrectly Sent Items
A refund can be processed in the following circumstances: If an item is faulty, has been damaged in transit, does not perform in accordance with advertised claims or specification; and/or has been sent to you incorrectly. We will pay for postage to return the goods in this instance and will either reship the correct item or arrange a refund.
Change of Mind
We will happily accept a return of a product for a refund or credit if you simply change your mind, on the following conditions:
- The item is received in its original condition (has not been opened, used, damaged)
- The item is NOT a pharmacy medicine/prescription, vitamin, baby formula, or adult product
- The item has been purchased from our online pharmacy within the last 14 days
- Postage is paid by the customer
In order to be eligible for the money back guarantee we must be notified within 30 days (or 14 for change of mind returns).
- Please submit your return request form: This can be accessed once logged into your Duromine Supplies customer account. Please navigate to My Account then select Order History click the Eye Icon to select the appropriate order. Then select the red/black arrow icon of the item for return. Complete the return request form. Once submitted our customer care team will be in touch within 24-48 hours with further details. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care Team directly by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +1 240-232-2971
- If you are posting the goods back to us, please use the box your original order arrived in. We are unable to process a refund if any returned goods are damaged in transit.
- Please use the correct return address, listed below, depending on the return type. We recommend using registered post as we do not take responsibility for lost, unregistered returns. (this will be advised by the Customer Care team member processing your return).
Please note: returns of ‘Special Orders’ will NOT be accepted. These include, but are not limited to: bulk quantities (considered greater than the average consumer quantities) and wholesaler purchases.
Regular Returns Address14324 Dartmouth St, Hesperia, CA 92344
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult a local Pharmacist in your area or contact us to book one for you.
For Inquiries , payment , and other things you can go to our contact page or write us on live chat. if not you can get to us through WhatsApp or text messages using the number on our contact page.